Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Anniversary

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary.  We didn't really do anything special, just enjoyed spending time together without the kids.  We went to the mall and I got a pair of navy leggings from Old Navy.  Since I am fortunate enough to wear children's clothes I was able to pick them up for only $4.  We went to Gamestop and my husband got a PS3 game, his parents gave us a PS3 this week.  We then went to Best Buy and got Stargate, one of our favorite movies, on blue-ray.

We came home and watched a mockumentary on Netflix on the PS3.  We'd been watching Netflix on the 360 but the PS3 has better graphics and doesn't overheat.  I'm really impressed with the PS3, but I'll save that for another post.  My husband enjoyed the chance to play his new game, a first person shooter, without the constant interruptions.  It was also awesome to go to WalMart at 11:00 at night, just us.

So we had a great anniversary just enjoying the break and the chance to be together, uninterrupted.  I wasn't having to split my attention.  I was able to simply focus on my husband, showing him my love and gratitude.  I am so thankful and amazed to have such a wonderful man at my side.  I truly couldn't ask for a better husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment