Thursday, September 16, 2010

Website Review: BedBathStore.com

I just found a great new site for Holiday Decor, BedBathStore.com.  I love decorating for the holidays, any holiday.  I feel it makes the house look more festive.  I guess it comes from growing up in Louisiana where every day we're celebrating something.  So I'm always on the look out for great deals on holiday decor. Right now the BedBathStore.com is having an End of Summer sale where you can get some really great bargains on Halloween Home Decor, Thanksgiving Tablecloths and Christmas Home Decor.

In their Halloween Outlet I found these cute little Peek a Boo Monster Window Decorations just $14.99 for a set of 2!  They also have tablecloths, mantle scarves and some really cute lamps.

One of my favorite ways to decorate is to simply change tablecloths.  Just putting a festive tablecloth on your table can do a lot for a room.  I found some really great deals on both Thanksgiving and Christmas tablecloths.  They have a really cute Merlot Clusters Berry Holiday Tablecloth starting at just $9.99.

I also found this adorable I Love Winter Snowman Shower Curtain Box Set for only $34.99 that includes the shower curtain, hooks, lotion dispenser and finger tip towel.  They actually have several cute and festive Christmas Shower Curtains and Accessories, but this is so cute I just had to share it with you!

Check out BedBathStore.com, they have so many cute Holiday decorations I can't begin to list them all.  Plus, they offer free shipping on orders over $89!

No comments:

Post a Comment