Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Product Review: SodaStream Jet Stream

Recently I was given the opportunity to review a SodaStream Jet Stream Soda Maker.  Because we drink A LOT of soda and energy drinks I was thrilled at the idea of a making soda at home.  I loved the idea of saving money and not running to the store for soda several times a week.  Along with the Jet Stream we received the following flavors: Cola, Orange Mango, Root beer, Energy Drink, Diet Cranberry Raspberry, Diet Lemon Lime, Diet Pink Grapefruit, and Diet Cola.

My family really love the SodaStream, especially the kids.  Their favorite flavor is the Orange Mango, they prefer that over any other orange soda.  I of course love the fact that it will save us money.  I drink a lot of Lo-Cal Monster and Diet Mt Dew, so I look forward to trying the Diet Energy Drink and Diet Fountain Mist flavors.  They are out of stock on the Diet Fountain Mist until October so I'm waiting until then to place an order.  I checked Shopco but they didn't have any of the flavors I was looking for.

Another thing I love about the soda stream is that you can create your own flavors.  I got the sugar-free cherry and vanilla flavors and added some of each to the Diet Cola to make Diet Cherry Vanilla Cola.  I also added the sugar-free cherry flavor and some lime juice with the Diet Lemon-Lime to make Diet Cherry Limeade.





I also like the that it doesn't use electricity.  It was much easier to find a place on the counter for it since I didn't have to find an open outlet.  You just screw the carbonator into the back of the Jet Stream and it's ready to use.

Overall the SodaStream Jet Stream is a really great product.  If your family drinks a lot of soda it can be really cost effective.  It's easy to use and in many cases tastes better than its counterparts.  This would make a great Christmas or wedding gift.





Disclaimer: I received the above SodaStream and Flavors for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. This is 100% my own, true opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment