Thursday, September 30, 2010

My First Blog Award!

I'm so excited to announce that I have been awarded my very first blog award Keri over at Married to a Geek! I am so totally excited. Be sure to visit Keri's Blog and while you're there make sure to join the Married to a Geek network!



**This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.

So, 7 things about me...

1.  I have a BA from University of Louisiana Monroe in French with a minor in History.  French was supposed to be my minor but I kept changing majors and when I became pregnant with my 3rd son I decided to go ahead and graduate in French since I had enough credits.  I was one class away from a minor in English but the class I needed wasn't offered in the summer.
2.  I have the absolute most wonderful husband I could ever ask for.  We got married 9/11/2008 but had hung out in High School, before I went back to Louisiana for 15 yrs (He'd dated a couple of my close friends lol.)
3.  I love Politics and hope to get more actively involved in politics when my boys are a bit older.
4.  My favorite colors are Pink and Purple,  I'm a sucker for just about anything pink or purple and have bought things on multiple occasions just because they were either pink, purple or both.
5.  I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids because of my health and had had 5 miscarriages before having my oldest son.  For the other 2 I was even on birth control.  All 3 boys truly are miracles.
6.  I love gaming but haven't really had time for it lately.  We just got a PS3 from my in-laws and I really want to play MAG.  It looks awesome!
7.  My birthday is 6 days before Christmas so I have a love-hate relationship with the holiday.  I love it for so many reasons including the fact that my name - Angela Marie - comes from the fact I was born so close to Christmas (Angel & Mary) But there have been times when I hated it since almost everyone, except my mom and husband, forgets my birthday. Once I had only one little boy show up to my birthday party.

And now on to the 15 bloggers I feel deserve this award as well.  Please visit their blogs to congratulate them.

  1. One Savvy Mom
  2. Just Married with Coupons
  3. Life With 4 Boys
  4. Southern Girl Reviews
  5. Average Moms Wear Capes
  6. I Heart Giveaways
  7. Mom of All Trades
  8. Sweet Deals for Moms
  9. Just Another Mom of 2
  10. Confessions of an Overworked Mom
  11. The Frugal Free Gal
  12. The Cartoon Lovin' Momma
  13. Not So Ordinary Girls
  14. The Neat Things In Life
  15. Crazy Coupon Mommy
Keri, Thank you so much!


    4 comments:

    1. Thank you for passing this on to me! I appreciate it! :) I have several projects on hand right now (since I am learning to sew) but when I get a moment sometime this weekend I hope I can pass this on! Have a great Friday and come visit anytime.
      The Frugal Free Gal

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations for being awarded. It's so nice when fellow bloggers acknowledges your contribution. Keep it up.

      ReplyDelete
    3. congrats!!thank you for passing it on to me too!!! that's so sweet!

      ReplyDelete