Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review: Shutterfly Christmas Collection Review

For most, the holidays are a busy time.  Between making lists, buying presents, decorating, cooking and baking, planning and attending parties and getting ready for company, one barely has time to breathe.  That's why it's a good idea to get your holiday cards early.  Shutterfly has a really great selection holiday cards this year. I love their Christmas photo cards.  They have so many great designs I'm having a hard time choosing one to go with this year.  Below are some of my favorite designs.  These are the ones I'm debating ordering.  I've narrowed it down to 4 designs but I'm so bad at making decisions I'm having a hard time picking just one.


This is one of 6 cards supporting Livestrong, part of the Lance Armstrong Foundation.  10% of the purchase of one of these cards goes to Livestrong which helps cancer patients.
This is one of 8 holiday cards supporting the American Lung Association.  Just like the Livestrong cards, 10% goes to the ALA.


This card, along with 3 more, is for Heifer International.  Heifer International works to end world hunger through gifts of livestock, seeds and training for families.  I really love The Heifer Project, my grandma used to go up to their Little Rock location and volunteer for a day.  They do really great work here in The States and around the world.  I'm most leaning toward this one and the one below.

I really LOVE this one!  I like how it has several photos and in a glance friends and family can see what you've been up to the past year with out your having to write out letters to everyone.  It's so cute too.  This is probably the one I'm going to go with, it makes me smile.


To save you even more time and hassle, Shutterfly can also stamp and mail your cards for you.  At just $0.99 each card it's actually pretty reasonable too.  After postage that's just $0.55 each!


While you're there be sure to check out Shutterfly's Christmas invitations and gift tags!


Disclosure: I will receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly for writing this post. I did not receive monetary compensation.  All opinions are 100% my own true opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment