Monday, October 4, 2010

Product Review: Dark Knight Batman Deluxe Muscle Chest from CostumeDiscounters.com




Costume Discounters is a great place to get your Halloween costumes online.  Not only do they have a great selection, they also guarantee the lowest online price.  If you find the same costume for less online they will not only meet that price, they will beat it by 20%!  They have over 1700 new items for 2010.  They have a great selection of this year's hottest characters.  Like this Iron Man costume for only $10!
Or this Alice in Wonderland costume for just $19.97.
I was given a chance to review a costume of my choice and my son, Jordan wanted to be Batman.  So, after looking through all the Batman costumes he choose the Dark Knight Batman Deluxe Muscle Chest.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the costume.  It arrived fairly soon after I ordered it.  It fit perfectly, even though I thought it would be way too big win I took it out of the package.  It's really high quality but was a little different than I expected.  His muscly Spiderman costume has extra padding for muscles which this does in the arms but the chest is formed foam.  It's actually really cool because it gives it an armored look.  The only issue I have with it is the face is also this formed foam making it not fit his face.  However, this is an improvement over last year's mask which squished his nose so bad he couldn't but it on for more than a few seconds before it started hurting.  This one he just keeps having to push it up to see out the eyes, they made the forehead huge.  Aside from the mask not fitting just right, I really love it.  I like that it has Velcro closures in the back so he can get it off himself.  The ones that tie in the back really frustrate him when he can't get it off.

As I said before, overall I am extremely pleased.  Plus they have really great prices, they will match any online price plus take an extra 20% off.  They also have tons of costumes and accessories, which I will be ordering from them.  As for Jordan, he really loved it.  He refused to take it off until bedtime and even wanted to sleep in it.  So, we ran around all day, shopping and going to garage sales, with him as Batman.  We finally got him to take it off so he could take a bath, then he wanted to sleep in it.  He even wanted to put it back on i the morning!  Fortunately he agreed to let me put it away until Halloween, otherwise he would have been wearing it all month.

No comments:

Post a Comment