Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guest Post: The Ultimate Fashion Show 2

Thanks for the post from Hal Potter

As someone who considers themselves to be a fashion entusiasts, I find nothing more enjoyable than watching fashion shows on the television. Other than the fashion shows, it is very rare for me to even turn the television on. There are so many great programs that come on, but I really enjoy catching The Ultimate Fashion Show 2 on Bravo.
I am now the proud owner of satellite television that I got because I came across this Direct tv DVR Prices information, so I turn The Ultimate Fashion Show 2 on and indulge in an hour of fashion at its best. It only comes on once a week on Tuesdays, but that's o.k., I still have my reruns that I tape each week to satisfy mu need for fashion.
Model Iman and designer Isaac Mizrahi host the show, as 12 hopeful fashion designers compete against one another to make it to the end. The winner of the show gets a load of cool stuff. While I do not really care for reality shows, you just have to see this one! I can not say enough words about it.
Watching all of their cool designs and catching all of their real life drama is the best Tuesday night fun I could ever want to have!



No comments:

Post a Comment