Monday, July 5, 2010

Keep the Kids Reading! Great Summer Reading Reward Programs

 Now that school's out for the summer I want to keep my kids in the habit of reading every day.  I'm all about free and great deals, so I got on Google and discovered several great summer reading reward programs:



  • Borders 2010 Summer Reading Double-Dog Dare - Kids 12 or under read any 10 books and get a free book (choose your free book from their selection of 10 books). The form must be completed and turned in at any Borders, Borders Express or Waldenbooks store. Deadline August 26, 2010.


  • HEBuddy Reading Club Children read 10 books and earn a free t-shirt and points sticker. Locations in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great reading programs. My daughter has a HEBuddy reading Tee, and it is quite cute.

    Now following your blog from MBC

    ReplyDelete