Friday, July 2, 2010

$1 Flip Flops at Old Navy - Sat. July 3 ONLY

Sat. July 3 ONLY $1 flip flops at Old Navy.  You must print the coupon from their Facebook page and take it into the store.  In person only. Limit 5 per person.  Wish I had know about this, I just bought us all flip flops at Old Navy today.  I may go back tomorrow and pick us all up a second pair. These are excellent flip flops for the price.  We love ours.  They do need to be broken in, but it only takes wearing them a time or two.- print coupon here

3 comments:

  1. Rats, I missed it! Reuturning your follow from Pitch it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following you from MBC. Love the theme of your blog. Please follow me at http://www.alittlebooknook.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from MBC. Please follow me at www.alittlebooknook.com.

    ReplyDelete