Thursday, August 20, 2009

Make Time for Yourself

Make sure to schedule time for yourself everyday. I like to set my alarm 40 mins before the kids get up so I have time for my morning meditation, a cup of coffee and a chance to read the paper before I have to take off running. Mornings can be especially hectic so if you start off relaxed it just seems to make things go smoother. You can take time whenever it fits into your schedule and do whatever relaxes you, but make sure you get that time to yourself. Remember "If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy." This saying is truer that you may realize. Your children (and husband) can pick up on your mood and will generally reflect it. So make suring they are reflecting a calm demeanor and you'll all be happier for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment