Friday, April 22, 2011

Update on updates


Okay so this week has totally sucked.  I've been busy has can be, like leaving the house at 8 am and not getting home until 8 pm, all week long.  Plus I can't get anything to work.  We got a new TV but my DVR remote randomly activates various features on the TV, sometimes it will change the volume, channel or menu.  I ended up cancelling the new hosting and sticking with where I've been for the past 10 yrs.  I don't know if I'm going to be switching to WordPress right now, that's not going very smoothly either and I'm so busy I just get frustrated and end up getting nothing done.  So, until school and ball season are over I won't be making any major changes.  Hopefully later today I'll get some reviews and giveaways up, if not today then definitely this weekend so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment