Monday, February 28, 2011

Mad Libs Qaddafi Style!

Vanity Fair has an interactive Mad Lib tool.  You can create your own Qaddafi-style rambling rant!  Here's what mine came out to:
“I am a teacher, a revolutionary from the malls …. I am not going to fly this land. I will die here as a paper. You actors and French who kiss Qaddafi … get out of your stores and fill the ghettos …. A big group of gross people who have taken coke have struck police stations like ferrets … sing the gerbils. hats in Djibouti protested for days near a Mtn Dew sign …. Then the Hummers came and fled them …. I have not yet ordered one ball to be cried. When I do, everything will stand. There is no going North. Only West, South, East!”
While I have no intention of making light of a very serious situation, the man himself is an evil lunatic and therefor fair game for ridicule.

For the most up to date information coming out of Libya, check out Al Jazeera English Live Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment