Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Website Review: Eden Fantasies Community

I recently joined the Ambassador Program at Eden FantasiesEden Fantasies is a great community and adult shop with adult products including lingerie, video and adult toys.  As part of the ambassador program I was able to choose an item of my choice under $50.   While I am under no obligation to review the item I received, just write a review of the site itself, I am excited to share it with you.

I choose the Heart bustier with g-string Bustier and panty set by Coquette 









I really love this piece.  When I ordered it was concerned about it not fitting properly as I'm so tiny, (I still wear girls' clothes,) and the only part that's adjustable are the shoulder straps.  However, when I tried it on I discovered it fit quite nicely.   It's really stretchy and comfy not to mention it looks fabulous.  At only $23.99 this duo is a steal! 

I am really impressed with Eden Fantasies.  They have great prices, excellent quality products and fast shipping.  My order arrived only days after I requested it.  When it showed up in less than a week I was shocked.  They also have a reward program where you can earn reward points that can be converted into gift cards.  You can earn points by completing activities such as: rating a product, adding items to a wish list, adding items to compare, writing a review, or requesting an assignment.

Eden Fantasies offers several different opportunities for bloggers.  They have an affiliate program where you can earn a commission for referring customers, an ambassador program where you get product for writing a testomonial and a review program for where you get product for writing a detailed review of that products.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from MBC!
    Hope you'll follow back
    www.lifewiththestevens.com
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the info!
    I am your newest blog follower.
    I hope you get a chance to check out my green mom giveaway blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute selection! I just love the Ambassador Program, I'm a member too & I can agree its awesome. I'm following your blog now.
    =)

    http://winitmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete