Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Product Review: Supermarket Smarty


I was recently given the chance to review the Supermarket Smarty and I must tell you I love it!  Supermarket Smarty is a reusable shopping list with all of your most purchased items preloaded, you just put a mark next to the things you need.  Along with the shopping list a meal planner, nutritional facts and magnifying lens are included.  There's also a coupon pocket to stick the coupons you'll be using.

This product is really great! It makes making a grocery list a breeze.  I am so forgetful I usually forget things but with the Supermarket Smarty you just check off what you need.  I keep mine in my backpack for when I make an unscheduled stop at the store or remember something I need while I'm out.  This has been a real time and sanity saver.



I give the Supermarket Smarty very high marks!  You can get one for yourself at http://www.supermarketsmarty.com/ for only $9.99!  Make sure to connect with Supermarket Smarty on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower. I loved your review. What a cool product. my favorite - it is reusable.

    If you have time, please check out my blog:

    www.livingchangerously.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete