Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spoils of the Day- Garage Sale Finds for Sat - 6/19

Today started out slow because it was sprinkling on and off so a lot of garage sales that were listed didn't bother putting things out.  Those that did paid off because it dried up and started getting warmer around 9:30 AM.
  • Shorts for husband - $1.00
  • Shorts for Jordan / Julian (they wear the same size) - $0.75
  • Pitching machine - Free
  • Da Vinci's Challenge game - $1.50
  • Sponge Bob Playing Cards - Free
  • 3 Shirts for me - $0.75
  • 7 pairs of pants for me- $1.75
In all I spent $11.00 this weekend and picked up several things we needed.  I'm kicking myself a bit about not picking up the lavender backpack I found yesterday, I hate it when I get indecisive, I know to pick things up when I find them and not set them down.  Over all I'm satisfied with this week's finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment