Friday, June 18, 2010

The Day's Haul - Friday 6/18

I love garage sales so I go almost every Friday and Saturday.  Here's what I picked up this morning:


  • 3D Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer Puzzle - $0.75
  • Sandals for Jordan - $0.50
  • Where in the USA is Carmen San Diego Board Game - $0.50
  • 6 Children's Books - $1.50
  • Chicago Bulls Jersey - $0.50
  • Star Trek Puzzle book - $0.25
  • Signed Illustrated Empire Strikes Back - $0.50
  • Shrek Bowl - $0.25
  • The Poisonwood Bible - $0.50
4 of the kid's books were Sweet Pickles books we didn't have.  I used to love Sweet Pickles as a kid and now my 4 yr old absolutely loves them.  I've been picking them up when I find them, we're starting to get a pretty good collection.  I have been looking for sandals for Jordan (my 4 yr old) for weeks since he refuses to wear socks and I finally found a really nice pair today.   I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I saw a backpack I debated about getting that I'm going to go back and see if she still has it.  I'm also looking for shorts for everyone for our trip to Louisiana in July. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous right now! I didn't have anyone to watch the boys today, so no garage sales for me. It is just too hot here for me to drag four boys in and out of a car every time we get to a sale. You did wonderful though. What a haul.

    Following you from MBC.

    Kathleen
    http://www.lifewith4boys.com

    ReplyDelete